Wednesday, 6 April 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today I am sharing an anniversary card I have made for my Brother and Sister in law, I can not believe they have been married for a year already!

For the card I have used two characters from The Greeting Farm's Roll Call kit and coloured them with Promarkers. I chose to use a vintage theme for this card and think the colours look really nice, I have also added lace, die cut swirls and a mulberry paper flower for decoration.


I have followed the sketch over at Wild Orchid Challenge, and am also entering it into Cute Card Thursday as their theme this week is Couples.

Thanks for looking, Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such sweet images!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete